EastLake Educational Foundation – Taste of EastLake Event Coordinator
Project Based Limited Assignment- appx. 40 hours per week October 1, 2017-January 31, 2018. *A flat fee of
$12,000 for assignment with possible $3,000 bonus.
Hours are subject to change and may include some nights and weekends
*Subject to change based on start date.
The Taste of EastLake Event Coordinator will manage all aspects of the EastLake Educational Foundation’s
Fourth Annual winter fundraiser, Taste of EastLake which will take place on Friday, January 26th at the Venue
in EastLake. List of all previous sponsors, vendors, guests, and volunteers will be provided.
EastLake Educational Foundation Board of Directors
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Promotion and media advertising – including social media outlets
- Sponsor development and relations
- Securing food, wine, beer and spirit vendors
- Ticket Sales
- Live and silent auction items
- Volunteer coordination
- Work closely with EEF Taste of EastLake volunteer committee
- Manage event budget
- Respond to all event inquiries
- Create all event related materials including program, signage and day of event timeline.
- Secure emcee and entertainment
- Schedule and conduct all committee meetings
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the areas of fundraising, and event management.
- Must have strong capability in MS Excel, including the aptitude to create and update spreadsheets and manage mail merges.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity, and flexibility.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and planning
- Proficient in various social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with volunteers
For more information, please call 619-997-6470. Submit resumes to info@EEFKids.org